Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quote of the Day...

{"God bless husbands, with decorating obsessed wives!"}

While browsing a favorite blog of mine, I came across this quote by Shelley Smith of House of Smiths. I laughed out loud because Andrew is always giving me a hard time about how obsessed I am with decorating! I am always looking through design magazines and browsing blogs to come up with new ideas to decorate our apartment or new ideas for DIY projects. Oh - and did you catch that? I said Apartment!! Lord knows when we finally make the big move to an actual house, he is going to experience a whole new level of obsessed!

Does this quote come stitched on a pillow somewhere? Because....I would order it. Seriously!

And while we are on the subject, here are a few pictures I recently found for inspiration/ideas on how to use my favorite color - blue - in a kicthen!

{Beautiful backsplash}


{Love this island!}


{Love the ideas of colored cabinets - just not with this flooring}

No comments:

Post a Comment