Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Administrative Professional's Day


Today is Administrative Professionals Day and almost my 4 year anniversary with CresaPartners. I have had several different bosses since I have first started this job and most recently I have come to love the guys I work for. Matt and Wes are two of the 6 guys I work for and they are constantly making me laugh - even when they are teasing me. Usually it is about them thinking I am pregnant. Anytime I am not feeling well, they think its because I have morning sickness. They are constantly asking what names I am thinking of or when my due date is. I don't know how long ago this joke started and I don't know why they get such a kick out of it. I don't think a week goes by that they don't bring it up. So for Admin appreciation day, I got cookies from one of my guys and a Nordstroms gift card from another. What do I get from Wes and Matt? A flower arrangement with the following note:


They said they tried to get me an "It's a Boy" balloon but they were all out. Thanks guys... I definitely feel the love....
{P.S. Next time you decide to tease me, at least spell "Congratulations" the right way...idiots.}

2 comments:

  1. That is really funny! You're so fortunate to work with such nice bosses who make you laugh alot at work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Sounds like you work for a really great company. Admin professional day gifts go a long way to letting someone know that you appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete