Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm so excited!

Tonight I met with Libby, who contacted me a few weeks ago about her upcoming wedding on May 22nd, at Talega Golf Club in San Clemente. She brought along her mom and her fiance, Chris - who gets major points for coming to the meeting (it's not often I get to meet the groom at the first meeting). We discussed her wedding details and I can honestly say that I am so excited about this wedding! When Libby mentioned her idea to do a candy buffet - I knew we were meant to work together! I also was stoked to learn that she had booked my favorite florist - Aly with The Vine's Leaf. Aly and I have worked on several weddings together and I can't wait to see the amazing flowers she picks for this one. I don't want to give to much away but I can say this - the bridal party is HUGE! They have 10 bridesmaids and 11 groomsmen , which can only mean one thing - a kick butt party at the reception!

Libby - Thanks for trusting me with your big day! Oh and did I mentioned that I am excited?

{Also, a big thanks to Cristina, my brother's girlfriend (and one of my good friends) for referring Libby to me.}
(image courtesy of flicker)

No comments:

Post a Comment