Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kimberly Conners Events

This has been a long time coming but I finally finished my new blog for Kimberly Conners Events. You can check it out at http://www.kimberlyconnersevents.com/blog. I am still working on my website but it should be done soon - so keep checking back! Also, I love reading your comments so if you have something to say - please say it! :)

For those of you who don't know, I have started my own wedding and event coordinating company. I have been working as a coordinator for the past 3 years. I started as an assistant for Charming Events, working for Michelle Tortuya. We worked on over 20 weddings together at many different venues. I learned so much from her and she helped me build the confidence I needed to go on my own.

I absolutely love my job and I feel like I was meant to do this! I love getting referrals from friends and family so if you know someone who is getting married or throwing a shower or big birthday bash, please send them my way! I would be super grateful!

{Thanks for all your support!}

No comments:

Post a Comment