Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cresa Vegas Trip 2011

This weekend we went to Vegas with my company. Andrew and I felt like we had just finished unpacking and putting laundry away from our trip to Colorado when it was time to pack again. Of course this time around, the contents of our luggage were a little different! We stayed at Encore and were upgraded to a Suite courtesy of one of the guys I work for. They had a contest to win one of two suites, and when my boss won, he graciously decided to give it to Andrew and me! We were so excited!! We had dinner with everyone Friday night and spent the later part of the evening at the craps table. I was able to hang until 2am that night, which really surprised a lot of people – including myself! It’s not easy to stay awake late night when your 5 months prego and don’t have the help of alcohol! Saturday, we spent the day hanging with everyone by the pool – in our clothes of course (because there was no way I was getting into a bikini with this belly…or lack of a tan!) Then we had a company poker tournament where I must brag and say that I lasted much longer than Andrew. After, we had dinner just the two of us and then headed to XS where our company had two tables with bottle service – believe me, I took full advantage of the unlimited cranberry juice!! The next morning we packed up and headed home. We stopped for lunch at the famous In & Out in Barstow and were back home by 2:30pm.

Even though I didn’t drink at all, I still woke up this morning feeling “hung over”. I think the combination of late nights, loud music and cigar/cigarette smoke got the best of me and Baby C. All in all, it was a fun trip. It’s always fun to get away from the office and let loose in Vegas – and some people took full advantage of that opportunity. You know what they say though…”What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”. Although I’m pretty sure most of it will end up on Facebook.

Thanks Vegas for another great weekend. I’m kind of relieved to say that I won’t be seeing you again for a while… well at least until our September trip with the Harrelson & Johnson families. Although technically we will be 20 minutes outside of the strip and Baby C will be along for the ride – and this time he won’t be in my belly!!

{A few random pics from the weekend}




No comments:

Post a Comment