Monday, March 7, 2011

Another baby on the way...

No I'm not having twins....trust me. I have asked, multiple times..."Are you sure there is only ONE in there?" But there is another baby on the way - one of my best friends, Jana, will be welcoming baby #2 in late October. Here is the funny story of how I found out:

A few weeks ago, I was picking up Jana to go to a friend's baby shower. I walked into their house and Jana pointed to her kitchen counter and said "Look what I did...aren't you proud?" (she was pointing to a display of Valentine's cupcakes and brownies that she had baked for the upcoming holiday). However, instead of noticing that, my eyes went directly to the pregnancy test sitting on the counter next to the cupcakes. I yelled "What is that??? Is that yours?" (duh Kym...who else's would it be?) Jana started laughing because she didn't realize she had left it on the counter. She had just taken the test earlier that morning and left it on the counter for when Brian came home and she forgot to hide it!!! Of course I freaked out and we both started dying laughing! I am so excited for their family and can't wait to find out if our little man is going to have a little buddy or little girlfriend to play with. They will only be 4 months apart!!"

Congratulations Harrelson family. You guys are amazing parents to little Hunter and we can't wait to watch your family grow by one more! (or maybe 2 - you never know...you could be the one having twins!)

{The proud daddy and big brother!}

No comments:

Post a Comment