Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm in love...

While browsing some decorating sites, I came across this amazing site - Ballard Designs. I was looking at their bedroom furniture and fell in love with this headboard! It's awesome because you can custom order it in any size and fabric you want. You can even send them your own fabric and have them make it for you. I am thinking since my bedding is a light grey color, I will go with some shade of white or off-white for mine. Or if I get brave enough, I might go for a print of some sort. It's not the cheapest headboard I've come across, but it would totally be worth it!

Now if only I can convince my husband to let me spend his fantasy football winnings on this devine piece of furniture...I just have to have it!

1 comment:

  1. Kym! Ballard Design is A-MAZING! There chairs are to die for :-) Andrew can consider it an early Valentines gift :-)
    xoxo
    love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete