Monday, December 21, 2009

Cresa Christmas Partys

Wes and Carson - he is the happiest baby ever!


Avery and Landon with Santa

The Johnsons and me

The Harrelsons

Amber and me -She is the best cubicle buddy ever!
Some of my awesome co-workers

We had our annual kid's Christmas Party at the office last Thursday, which is something we always look forward to. We have some of the cutest kids in our office! We had Santa come and handed out presents for all the kids. My sister-in-law came with my niece and nephew and they had a blast! It was so fun to watch all the little kids running around the office with their new toys.

We also had our annual company christmas party at Morton's on Saturday night. Unofrtunately, Andrew couldn't go because he had to work...I was super bummed! But I got to sit at a table with Jana and Brian and Gigi and Josh, so it was fun to hang out together. It is so nice to work for such a wonderful company and I definitely feel blessed to be a part of it. Hopefully we will have a prosperous 2010...and maybe even a trip to Vegas if we are really lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment