Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby C has a name...

They say that "good things come to those who are patient". Well I don't know if I would use "patient" to describe myself over the past 6 months as we went through every baby name in the book (of 60,000 names I might add). To Andrew's defense, some of the names in that book were Nimrod, Sugar-Ray and Spyder. No offense to the author's of the Baby Name book - but seriously??? Spdyer Conners? Hey everyone, this is our precious baby boy - Spyder. Right..... So after narrowing it down, we finally decided on a name for our little guy! We went for a walk yesterday where Andrew decided to reveal his choice... His name is officially:

Caden James Conners

We also love CJ and Cade as nicknames for the little man. I am super excited that Andrew made this his first choice because it's the name I have been pulling for all along. I guess he just had to "sleep on it" for 6 months!! I'm so glad we can finally call Baby C by his name. We love him so much already and are counting down the days (102 to be exact) until he arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment