Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Babies are such blessings...my debit card disagrees

So I thought since I'm having a boy, I would save a bunch of money on clothes and accessories that I would usually go crazy on for a little girl. WRONG! It's only 10:15am and my debit card has been abused used three times this morning on Etsy! But when you come across things like this adorable stitched hat, how can you not want to buy it? I can't wait to see little Caden with this bear hat on. Just 3 more months til my little guy arrives!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to order this. What shop did you get this off of? So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice - I got it from Etsy and the seller's name is HuggaBeans. Let me know if you have any trouble finding it. I got it in the mail last week and it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete