Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Molly & Ella's Birthday Party


{Such a sweet picture}



{he could be in a catalog with this pose}






{Look at those baby blues!}



Although it stinks that Andrew has been working a lot and we don't get to spend as much time together as we would like, the upside to that is I get to spend a lot of time with my friends. One of my favorite families to hang out with is the Sola fam. Since Kristy is only here for a limited amount of time before packing up the kids and heading back to Colorado, I take full advantage of every opportunity I get to hang out with her and her adorable kids! This past Saturday was Kristy's nieces' birthday party. Ella and Molly celebrated their birthdays at Lake Mission Viejo and I was lucky enough to be invited.
About a month ago while hanging at Becca's house, Ella drew me a picture and said that it was my invitation to her upcoming birthday party. She even drew me a picture of the gift she wanted me to bring her...gotta love kids - and their lack of tact! Of course when someone invites me to a place where there will be a million little kids and babies, food, and birthday cake, I'm all in! We had a lot of fun watching the kids swim in the lake and playing water balloon toss (more like pick up a water balloon and throw it on the ground to watch it explode!) I had fun chasing the kids around and playing hide and go seek. Becca made the most adorable birthday cakes for the girls. She did such a great job putting the party together - its amazing what that girl can do being a mom of three! Everyone had a great time!

Molly Moo & Ella - thank you for inviting me to your birthday party! It's fun days like this that remind me how lucky I am to have such great friends - even friends that are 3 and 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment