Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pretty Girl





Before I had a dog of my own, I would always make fun of the people who would dress up their dogs and take them out in public. I hate it even more when I see women pushing their dog in a stroller around the lake or at Fashion Island. What the heck is that about?? I mean seriously - stop torturing your dogs and wait until you have kids to play dress up and push them in strollers!

Then I got a dog...

And since Halloween is here, I just had to get Charlee a Halloween costume. I didn't stop there. We also got her this adorable little bandana - which she happily wears around the house. She looks so cute with it on! She even let me get some pictures of her in it. Thanks for being a good model Charlee.

P.S. I will never be the mom that puts you in a doggy stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment