Monday, October 26, 2009

Blake and Casey's Halloween Party

Me and the convict - aka Frank

Me and Clark Kent - aka Kody

The hosts - Blake and Casey

Me and Sexy Football Player - aka Nicole

Sexy Cop - aka my soccer friend Kelly

Nicole and Rebecca

The contest winners - Kody and Nicole


Saturday night, our friends Blake & Casey threw a Halloween Party. Andrew had to work so I went with Nicole and Rebecca. All three of us dressed up...I was a Flapper, Nicole was a 50's girl and Rebecca was Sandy from Grease. When we got to the party, we were surprised at how scandelous some of the girl's costumes were! They had a contest for best costume and sexiest costume...obviously, the three of us girls didn't stand a chance against sexy cop, sexy race car driver and sexy football player! Blake and Casey had trophies made for the winners...they were so cute!

The rest of the night, we mingled with some old friends and ate yummy Halloween cupcakes that Casey made. It was a fun party and I'm glad I got a chance to dress up. I really liked my costume this year and I think I will wear it again next year!

I'm looking forward to Halloween this Saturday when we go trick-or-treating with our neice and nephew. Even little Charlee will have a costume. I will be sure to post pictures of that...it will be interesting to see how long she will stay in her costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment