Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend with Nicole



This weekend I got to hang out with one of my closest friends...Nicole (otherwise known as Nic to me). We spent the day Saturday in Balboa. We laid out on the beach, got lunch, did a little window shopping and of course...got frozen bananas. Saturday night, the two of us went Kevin's 40th surprise party at my friend Amber's house. It was a ton of fun! Amber and Claudia did such a great job hosting the party! After the party, Nic and I had a sleepover at her house with the two dogs. It was awesome...four girls in one room!

Sunday, Nicole and I went to breakfast with my family at Coyote Grill in Laguna to celebrate my brother Ryan's 23rd birthday. After breakfast, we went to Ryan's girlfriend's house in Newport and went to the beach. We spent about two hours laying by the bay and it was absolutely beautiful out! We watched all the boats go by while listening to music and flipping through magazines. After the beach, we went to a friend's house for a bbq. Nic and I made the dessert...homemade donuts! They were so yummy!

Thanks for being my date for the weekend Nic...I loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment