Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!


Today is my husband's (still not use to that) 26th birthday. It also would have been our 6 year anniversary of dating, but of course, we have a new anniversary to celebrate! Married life has already been fabulous! I love that he's the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning, and the last thing I see before going to sleep. (How can you not love that face??!!)


Here is a picture of the gift I gave him. We are getting ready to get a puppy so I put together a basket of puppy stuff. I got a puppy bed, a dog food bowl, lots of toys, a pretty pink collar with rhinestones, a puppy teething ring, and some puppy treats! This puppy is going to be one spoiled rotten princess! I can't wait until we pick out the next member of our little family.


Happy Birthday Baby. I love you times a thousand!

xoxo
Love,
your wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment